One-to-one coaching sessions are a wonderful self investment when you find yourself at a cross-roads, feeling stuck, or want to learn how to overcome mental or emotional obstacles that continue to hold you back from reaching your fullest potential, or if you may wish to simply deepen your spiritual practice.
What you Seek is Seeking You.
This famous quote from the mystic, Rumi has inspired many.
Deepen your relationship with yourself. Enjoy a quiet unfolding of the Wisdom within…
Settle the whirlpools of the mind as experienced within the Inner Dialogue. Inside a quiet mind, you have a clarity from which you then easily accomplish your personal goals in wellness of mind, body and spirit.
By Embracing your Inner Wisdom, and living in a place of Inspired Action, you will ease into a state of mind that more easily allows for peace, calm, centeredness and compassion for self.
Private Spiritual Development and Wellness Programs are recommended:
- If you wish to live a day to day life engaged and unlimited.
- If you feel at a cross-road in your life.
- If you wish to shift into a positive mindset, no matter what is going on in your life.
- If you are struggling with habits of addiction.
- If you experience episodes of anxiety or depression.
- If you are ready live with passion and purpose.
- Or if you are ready to expand your yoga practice to include the deep philosophies and ancient wisdoms for Self-Realization.
Once established in your own peace and confidence, a foundation is laid for you to better extend yourself outward in work, family, relationships, and all other activities of life.
In mindfulness of your True Nature, your life becomes more inspired, and life-long hindrances of the past fade away easily and effortlessly.
This type of coaching is also extremely beneficial if you have reached a plateau of sorts in your on-going yoga or meditation practices. Together, we will deepen your understanding of Self so that your inner wisdom becomes cultivated into all areas of your daily life.
Living in mindfulness, is a life-long practice. The Buddhi Institute offers guidance for developing this state of consciousness through a variety of teaching methods.
CHOOSE FROM 3 WAYS TO REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
1. Purchase now with check out to get the next available appointment! *
2. Use this link to Request Appointment
3. Call: 585-672-5250